The Relationship Between Love and Spirituality
Love and Spirituality
Love is a blessing, which enlightens the soul, especially when you find your perfect partner. But you might ask, is love all about checking off boxes on the sheet of life? Guess finding true love is not that easy. It’s all about being compatible, yet being connected together spiritually. A spiritual connect often goes deeper than one would like to acknowledge, making the bond all the more indivisible, sacred and pure.
The Relationship Between Love and Spirituality
No relationship is perfect; but it can be close to being perfect, especially, if you are destined to be with each other. Being humans, we are bound by our desires to keep everyone a chance, time and again, till the perfect one comes along. As soon as you begin to the share a bond of true love, you would feel spiritually connected to your soul mate. No said words and no pre-defined actions can really define the kind of relationship you would have with each other.
A spiritually connected relationship, which is filled with love, will always lead to a beautiful chemistry, fused with compatibility and sealed with the power of pure love. No misunderstandings or ill will can separate you from your soul mate, ever.
Here are 7 simple signs which will make you realize if your love is spiritual in nature:
- Love will not feel like a task anymore: Some couples are together, just because they have to be. This might be the case, when they are bound to each other by laws, society or even due to some financial needs. However, that does not mean that they are soul mates, slated to be spiritually connected. When you enter a phase of being spiritually connected, love will stop feeling like a task or a chore, which needs to be fit into your daily schedule. When this happens, you will feel on the top of the world, as you go about your day’s work, with a smile on your face, just waiting for the time, when you would get to be with your partner.
- There is no limit to the levels of attraction: Feeling madly attracted towards him/her? If you have crossed those limits of infatuation, chances are, you are beginning to transcend on the path of love. If being with him/her is all that you think about, throughout every passing moment, you are about to be swept off your feet, and that too, in a good way. If you cross the initial hesitation point, it’s possible that you won’t have to worry later on in the relationship.
- Communicating effortlessly: If you’re thinking ten times before telling your partner even the smallest part of your life, chances are, you’re in a wrong relationship. Love is all about being able to speak your heart, without having to think again. If you are having second thoughts at every step of the relationship, chances are, you are not in a very good relationship. Love is all about expressing your heart, mind and soul; your relationship should be like a mirror, it should reflect back your innermost thoughts and emotions.
- You fall in love everyday: Love is an eternal feeling, which can’t be matched with any other feeling in the world. It’s an emotion which needs to be felt from inside. If you are spiritually connected to each other, you will fall in love with your partner, every day. Each day, you would feel a new quality attracting you to him/her, making the relationship all the more interesting and captivating.
- You get to be yourself: Many times, people in a relationship feel they have to change their very being, just to be accepted by their partners. A truly spiritually relationship, which is beseeched with love, will never require you to be someone else. If your partner accepts you the way you’re, it’s time to hold on and relish the bond you share. Gauge your relationship and the level of sharing, so that there is a deep compatibility between you and your partner. If there are things you feel you can work on together, don’t cringe from setting those things right. The more you work on the relationship, the better it would be.
- You give each other space: Love is all about being comfortable with each other’s presence, and giving the other person their space at the same time. You don’t have to keep breathing down their neck, trying to hound them every time they step out of the house. A spiritually evolved person will always be comfortable in their skin. Give each other space, so that you don’t end up in each other’s territory, thereby, ending up stepping over each other.
- Everything is peaceful: The relationship will provide sanctity and peace to you at all times. At times, you might feel that things are not going as planned; but your relationship will provide you the much needed courage to stand up to your situation and help you stay strong.
Spirituality is an essential part of your relationship, especially, if you have love and harmony with each other. The more you talk, the more your relationship will prosper. Honestly, you don’t have to be a love psychic to be able to judge if your love is true or not. If you truly feel the need to be with someone you love, it’s time to understand that your relationship is full of love, and a part of your life, which is worth holding onto. Give it your best shot and hold on to the love of your life. As they say, flings might happen, but true love happens only once in life. So it’s time to do whatever you can to make sure you are able to give it everything you have, so that even your partner also feels wanted and an active part of the relationship. Enjoy the love and savor each moment, as you progress on the relationship of a lifetime.